Source: Reuters
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that the United States may need to strike Iran again, adding that he had been just an hour away from deciding on an attack before ultimately postponing it, The Caspian Post reports, citing Xinhua.
Speaking at the White House, Trump stated that Iran’s leaders were “begging” to reach a deal, while warning that a new U.S. strike could still take place in the coming days if no agreement is achieved.
He said the possible timeline could be Friday, the weekend, or early next week, stressing that Washington “can’t let them have a new nuclear weapon.”
Share on social media